N.D. Training Center
- Certified Teachers work with customers to prepare for the reading, writing, social studies, science, and mathematics for GED tests prior to entry into occupational training or employment.
- Assists with practice/review (remediation) before entering skills training.
- Assesses educational needs using TABE exam and other appropriate resources. The GNBCC & Wareham Case Mangers help with career service exploration while customers are taking GED classes.
You can reach the educational unit at (508) 979-1616 ext. 115.
You might find the following links useful:
- General Information about GED
- Area Organizations that Service Adult Education
- GED Practice Exams
- College Guidance