** Employer Registration for Summer Jobs Program **
Ready to Develop a Better Quality Workforce?
The One Stop Career Center system is an efficient, innovative and responsive way for businesses or individuals to get employment, education, and job training services. Connecting with job seekers, training opportunities and community partners has never been easier. You’ll find everything you need to help you meet your staffing needs at The Greater New Bedford Career Center.
Customer satisfaction is our driving force. We welcome your ideas, input and feedback so we can deliver the best service possible. Our professional staff will work closely with you to understand your business goals and employment needs. Our services can be customized to fit the needs of individual employers.
No cost membership is open to all businesses.
How Do I Post a Job Order?
You can post a job order on our website or call our Employer Job Line (508) 990-4100 to list any openings in your organization.
What Services are Available to Our Business Customers?
• Employer Account Representative
• Job Fairs
• Recruitment Assistance
• Job Seeker Pre-screening Services
• Pre-employment Testing*
• Qualified Job Referrals / Job Matching
• Labor Market Information
• Salary Surveys
• Community Resource Information
• Federal and State Grant Funding Assistance
• Tax Credit Information
• ADA Technical Consultation
• Disability Information
• Outplacement Services
• Job Listings – Confidential, Statewide or on Job Central
• Customized Training Information
• Incumbent Worker Training Information
• Conference Rooms*
• Interview Rooms
• State Talent Bank Access
* Fee Based Service